* Have you ever wondered what were the crazy parties like in the far and seductive 30s and 40s of the last century in cabaret clubs in France, Great Britain America?
* What’s hiding behind the red windmill in Moulin Rouge in Paris?
* Why are the dance troupes from Broadway the most sought after in the whole world?
* Why does Cirque du Soleil have so much magic?
* Have you ever desired to enjoy the fusion of music and dance performances in your city, while the most famous sparkling drink in the world flows around you?
* Would you order foie gras pate or fillet mignon, which melts in your mouth, or tuna carpaccio or spicy sushi roll first?
* White or red wine? Or rose perhaps? – We have “only” 150 labels of the “drink of gods” from foreign and local wineries to offer.
* Do you know that one of our numerous cocktails smells like ‘Chanel no.5’? It got the name from the most famous Hollywood diva, who wore nothing but that perfume when going to sleep. Marilyn, ooh Marilyn!
DO YOU KNOW THAT IN NOVEMBER, IN THE HEART OF THE BELGRADE, WITH OF THE VIEW ON THE PASSIONATE SAVA RIVER, LAFAYETTE – CUISINE – CABARET – CLUB OPENED ITS DOORS WIDE FOR YOU?
We are in Karadjordjeva Street, in the Beton hall, at the intersection between old and new part of the Serbia’s capital city. Above us is the Kalemegdan Fort, which lies below the most beautiful Belgrade sky.
P.S. You must look at the sunrise and sunset from the Lafayette!
Right here, we wait every day, to share all the culinary magic with you, led by our famous head chef and his professional team.
It is our mission to pleasure all your senses with the carefully dosed combination of gastronomy and hedonism.
Every weekend we will offer you more than cabaret, more delicious than the restaurant and more energetic than the club. On weekends, starting at 22h, you are in for a spectacle. You will enjoy the in the series of our dance and vocal artists performances.
We have prepared many more interesting events for you, but let’s go from words to deeds, come and see it yourself!
Meet the real Belgrade!
‘’LIFE IS A CABARET, SO COME TO THE CABARET.’’